Introducing Us

10 February 2014

I'm back! You may have noticed I haven't published online for a while but I think my excuse is one of the best. I got married!! & then had an amazing honeymoon. More about the wedding and honeymoon later but for now, introducing the newly married couple…


INTRODUCING TEAGAN KAHLA

How many siblings do you have? One younger brother
What is your favourite movie? About Time
What was your favourite childhood tv show? Arthur
If you could have one super power, what would it be? Go-go gadget arms
If you could travel anywhere, where would you go? Oh so many places! I would like to start by seeing more of Australia and then maybe some relaxation in Thailand {or somewhere similar}. I also loved our America trip in 2012, so would be more than happy to visit there again and I would love t experience some of Europe. By that answer, I think I'm undecided.
What is your least favourite chore? Washing the dishes
What are three things that give you life? Blogging, decorating our home and board games with loved ones
What keeps you up at night? Creative ideas and tomorrows 'to do' list
Would you rather sky-dive or bungee jump? My heart is racing just reading that question but I would have to chose sky-diving.
Are you a scruncher or a folder? Folder
What about marriage are you most looking forward to? Waking up next to my best friend everyday and adventuring through life together


INTRODUCING MR J

How many siblings do you have? Two younger brothers and one younger sister
What is your favourite movie? That's a hard one, um… {will get back to you!}
What was your favourite childhood tv show? Arthur
If you could be friends with anyone famous, who would it be? Tim Allen. Enough Said.
If you could have one super power, what would it be? Invisibility
If you could travel anywhere, where would you go? San Francicso, for their baseball matches and just because it is awesome there.
What is your least favourite chore? Clothes washing
What are three things that give you life? Playing any type of sport, playing board games with friends and just chilling with Teagan.
What about marriage are you most looking forward to? Never having to go home and spending the rest of my life with my best friend.
Would you rather sky-dive or bungee jump? Bungee Jump
Are you a scruncher or a folder? Folder

No comments:

Post a Comment