An Introduction to the Unit

15 January 2014


Mr J and I purchased the unit while we were engaged. It is small - only sixty metres square. One bedroom, one room with living/dining/kitchen, one room for bathroom/toilet/laundry plus a small shed, undercover carport and a small garden. It is all we need. Moving one bedroom worth of gear from my parent's home to the unit wasn't too hard, but the challenge is avoiding clutter and finding homes for new purchases and gifts. Day by day I'm learning new 'unit-living' tricks, as well common 'moving-out-of home' things. Throughout my adventure of unit ownership and married life (in seventeen sleeps!) I hope I can help other's living the same life, as well as be excited to receive advice from anyone been there or doing the same.

Here's to cozy places we call our home!

No comments:

Post a Comment